WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AniMaLwiThiN - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AniMaLwiThiN > Topics

Subject: Training drills, conditioning and etc
Replies: 4 Views: 703

scra 6.01.12 - 09:17pm
To start off with, i feel that three things make a complete fighter. Technique, physical fitness, and heart. Your instructor/coach can only help you with the first two. Anyone who fights competitively or competes at sports in general can tell you that being physically fit can make or break you.Besides learning and practicing the techniques of your martial art, you have to train to be able to do them and keep doing them, even if you are tired, exhausted, hurt. Etc *

scra 6.01.12 - 09:24pm
Number1.-RUN. To tell the truth, there is no exercise i hate more than running. But, i can honestly say there is no exercise that takes its place (and believe me, iv tried MANY). If you want to be able to fight, you have to run, run, run. *

scra 6.01.12 - 09:29pm
Number2- SEE Number1! Yes! Running is THAT important! Besides running there are a number of drills that help build strength and stamina. Duckwalking or squats, jump rope pushups and sit-ups: this is a no brainer. . . *

scra 28.03.12 - 10:15pm
Number3- Weight training. there ur many myths abwt weight training,many martial artist believ that if u train with weights u wil gain mass,and th rizon that, becoz yo muscles ur biggr u wil b slow...buZZ!!Wrong! actualy th only dwnside f liftin weights z that t cn becme adictiv.t daznt mek u sllooow...infact speed has alot 2 do with muscle strength...weight trainin z gud nt only 4 martialartists bt 2 any1 tryin 2 b health.benefits include:strengths muscle=increasd strikin power and improvd resistanc 2 blows! also gret if u hv a physicaly demandin job
strengths tendons=increase in speed.weatha u a runner,swimer,fighter etc..u jus get faster
increased apearanc f muscle size=chicks dig u en thr men fear u.:p.
hope dis helpd. *

scra 25.04.12 - 07:10am
Number4- The heavybag!!
One piece of equipment that has become almost legendary in its shaping of champions, and the results in physical fitness it has achieved for many an average person, is the heavy bag. The heavy bag is a stuffed bag made of leather or vinyl, which weighs between 40 and 100 pounds, and is used primarily among boxers for building punching power and improving boxing technique. Hitting the heavy bag is physically demanding and a true test of strength and stamina. For a relatively simple piece of equipment, it delivers many amazing benefits. Whether it be a full-body workout, sharpened self-defense skills, or a defined, muscular body, the heavy bag is a valuable addition to any home gym. *

* AniMaLwiThiN Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AniMaLwiThiN

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search